A GUIDE TO SUBMITTING DIGITAL ADS
This interactive guide provides tips on how to correctly build your ad, print
and create a PDF.
First things first:
Notify your Seattle Times Advertising Account Executive that you'll be submitting
your page-ready ads to our Digital Ad Reception department.
- A test transmission is required before accepting live ad materials from new
clients. To arrange for your test, contact Digital Ad Reception Department
- Submitting PDFs via our digital ad submission process is preferred, but we
also will accept ads from AP Adsend, FastChannel, Ad Transit, Digiflex, and
- Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher is required.
- All fonts must be fully embedded when sending PDFs. Do not subset
your fonts (see "Fonts and files" for
- Submit only ads saved as Portrait Format.
- If corrections are needed, you must resubmit the entire corrected PDF file.
- Color PDFs must be single page, color composites.
- Black/White PDFs must be single page, grayscale composites.
- Contact your Advertising Account Executive for ad submission deadlines.
- Questions? Call Digital Ad Reception: 206/464-2340. Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every effort will be made to contact you and resolve any file problems that may occur prior to deadline. However, The Seattle Times Company is not responsible for unprintable files submitted after the deadline.
Digital Ad Submission Home